SUPPORT360 TERMS OF SERVICE
1) One-Time-Pay Plans. If you paid for your Plan in one payment, based upon a specific term, Service under your Plan will end one, two, or three years from the date on which it started, depending on the length of the Plan you purchased.
2) Continuous Monthly Plans. If you selected a month-to-month Plan, your Plan will continue indefinitely on a month-to-month basis until it is cancelled. Until the Plan described in this paragraph is cancelled, you authorize us to charge your credit or debit card on the monthly anniversary date for each monthly billing period for the amount specified on your purchase confirmation or payment receipt.
To receive service or support under the Plan, you agree to comply with each of the terms listed below.
We will provide Service in respect of the Covered Products to the original purchaser of this Plan or any person that is in lawful possession of a Covered Product. At our discretion, we may ask questions and take steps to verify that the person seeking service is in lawful possession of it and, in some cases, whether the serial number of the device matches our records concerning a Covered Product. If ownership of all the Covered Products have changed to the same person and/or the responsibility for the Plan has changed, we will, without charge, update our records to reflect the transfer of ownership and/or responsibility for the Plan as the case may be. The original purchase receipts and any service receipts should be transferred to the new owner. You may visit a CLRC Service Center to transfer your Plan.
1) One Time Pay Plan. You may cancel a One Time Pay Plan after 15 days from the date of purchase but no refund will be due.
2) Renewed One Time Pay Plan. If you agree to renew your One Time Pay Plan, you may cancel the renewal term and receive a full refund for the renewal term if you cancel within the first 15 days of the renewal term. If you cancel the renewal term at any time after the first 15 days, we will issue you a refund for 50% of months remaining under your renewal term.
3) Continuous Monthly Plan. If you cancel a Continuous Monthly Plan at any time after the first 15 days, the cancellation will take effect at the end of the monthly billing period for which you have already been charged. The cancellation will prevent you from being charged for any further monthly billing periods.
1) One Time Pay Plan. At our discretion, we may offer you a renewal of your One Time Pay Plan or a new service contract. Any renewal or new service contract that we offer you may contain different pricing, coverage and benefits as compared to your original Plan. We are not responsible for giving you notice of the expiration of your Plan. Therefore, you may not receive any communication from us prior to your Plan expiring unless we offer you a renewal of this Plan or a new service contract.
2) Continuous Monthly Plan. As explained in Section 2, your Continuous Monthly Plan will continue indefinitely on a month-to-month basis until it is cancelled by you or us as explained in Section 9(a)(b) and (c) above. We will obtain your advance consent if we desire to increase the price or materially reduce the coverage or benefits under the Plan for any future billing period.
We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due to any cause beyond its control. We reserve the right to refrain from providing the service and instead refund your payment, wholly or in part, on the basis that the minimum system requirements are not met or if your technical needs or other requirements are unusual or extensive and beyond the scope of these Terms and Conditions, as determined by us.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER/SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW:
(I) WE WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA OR THE FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA, ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, RESULTING FROM OUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS PLAN; AND
(II) OUR TOTAL LIABILITY UNDER THIS PLAN SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE OF YOUR PLAN INCLUDING TAXES.
THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY CAUSED BY OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OR FRAUD.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, excluding its conflict of law provisions. If any provision(s) of these Terms and Conditions is/are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions and your purchase receipt constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the services and benefits provided to you under your Plan and will prevail over any conflicting, additional, or other terms of any marketing collateral or other document or expression. Employees and agents of CLRC have NO AUTHORITY (apparent, express, implied, or otherwise) to alter or modify the terms and conditions of this Plan – either orally or in writing.
Last Revised- July 1, 2021